wolverine0628's Batman: The Dark Knight #1 - Knight Terrors review

Great things are coming...

I liked this issue. It starts out a little slow, but I got the impression that the writers have some good stuff planned. I like the way they switch from the sophistication of the upper class of Gotham to the violence of Arkham Asylum - it's an interesting, dramatic contrast. Overall, not my favorite Batman title (how can you beat Scott Snyder's run on Batman?), but I still think it will be pretty good.

Other reviews for Batman: The Dark Knight #1 - Knight Terrors

Welcome To Gotham Please Don't Feed The Inmates 0

Jenkins and Finch step up to the plate and hit grand slam with their contribution to the new DCU!The Good StuffIt has been my long standing view that any good batman story starts and end with the right artist. As one of the most visually stunning characters in comics, it is critical to portray Batman as what he is, a Dark Avenger of Justice and as such he should look as menacing and bold as the city he protects and the villains he fights.So I was truly delighted to see Finch truly capturing what...