guardiandevil801's Batman: The Dark Knight #1 - Golden Dawn, Part One review

Batman is Dark and Cool!!!!!!!!

I enjoyed reading this because its really a good story. It starts out with Batman trying to fin his childhood friend Dawn Golden, but instead faces Killer Croc and Penguin. I love the art because it reminds me of Jim lee's art, but also it has a cool story and a mystery too. I like reading this because this is a great Batman story filled with mystery, action and great art. I would recommend Batman fans to read this because David Finch really captures Batman and tells a great story. Overall I'm giving it 5/5.

Other reviews for Batman: The Dark Knight #1 - Golden Dawn, Part One

Batman The Dark Knight #1: Gotham's Knight 0

The Dark Knight is back and better than ever! With Batman Incorporated soaring with really great success, Batman Inc doesn't stop there. With two Batmen in Gotham City, Bruce is watching over Batman Incorporated and recruiting many men and women to join in the fight against crime! As many talented writers and artist are taking care of the many Batman titles that are released, David Finch joins in the fun. Not just partaking in as just artist, however writer also, David will be creating an a...