guardiandevil801's Batman: The Dark Knight #1 - Golden Dawn, Part One review

Batman is Dark and Cool!!!!!!!!

I enjoyed reading this because its really a good story. It starts out with Batman trying to fin his childhood friend Dawn Golden, but instead faces Killer Croc and Penguin. I love the art because it reminds me of Jim lee's art, but also it has a cool story and a mystery too. I like reading this because this is a great Batman story filled with mystery, action and great art. I would recommend Batman fans to read this because David Finch really captures Batman and tells a great story. Overall I'm giving it 5/5.

Other reviews for Batman: The Dark Knight #1 - Golden Dawn, Part One

Batman: The Dark Knight #1 0

David Finch wears multiple hats while tackling the Goddamn Batman! Suffice it to say one hat fits and looks way better than the other.  The Good The art is the main attraction of this show. From looking at the cover you can tell that Finch is a guy who "gets" Batman's look, his world. Overall he does a great job of capturing the visual elements of Batman and Gotham city. This is particularly apparent during the fight with Killer Croc .   I like that we get a look into Bruce's childhood that does...