capthowdy's Batman / Superman / Wonder Woman: Trinity #1 review

• capthowdy wrote this review on .
  • capthowdy has written a total of 186 reviews. The last one was for

Time to Revisit Some Heroes.

I don't really read too many of the old hero comics much anymore. Aside from the Phantom, I kind of stick to fantasy and horror type of comics. However, once in a while I get a craving to revisit a hero I read long ago.

As a kid I was a Batman fan for a while. I've always been a fan of Superman's old movies but never really read much of his comics. Wonder Woman, I have no idea about. I have never read anything of hers and vaguely remember a magical lasso and invisible plane from an old cartoon long ago.

I found this Trinity series and thought I would give it a go. I've always wanted to know at least a little more about this Wonder Woman character, revisit Batman, and don't mind the occasional Superman story (being a fan of Smallville why not?).

Trinity has all three of them in here. They appear to be all working together. Now, I obviously don't know the recent history of these characters comics but Batman and Superman appear to know each other quite well even knowing their alter egos. Wonder Woman though meets Superman for the first time.

This is a pretty cool intro book I think I will like it. I also vaguely remember Bizarro from many moons ago so that was a nice character to see here as well.