sog7dc's Batman/Superman #2 - Doubletime review

• sog7dc wrote this review on .
  • sog7dc has written a total of 20 reviews. The last one was for Zod

superman/batman

greg pak and jae lee are getting it right so far. an interesting and fresh new story with beautiful and mysterious art captivates the reader here. this story is well paced the environmets are gorgeous the writing is outstanding. the dialogue the inner monologues the contratst between the characters <spoiler> and themselves <spoiler>

this is already one of the best titles out right now. do yourself a favor and get caught up while its only 2 issues in. enjoy this ride. I know I am. and in true adam sessler fashion:

Batman/Superman gets....a 4...out of 5