haydenclaireheroes's Batman/Superman #1 - Cross World review

Peanut Butter and Jelly

Here is my video review for Batman/Superman issue 1. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link to my video review:

Other reviews for Batman/Superman #1 - Cross World

Batman vs. Superman 0

I've been looking forward to this series for a while now, as being a huge Batman, as well as a relatively big Superman fan I really wanted to see the first encounter of these two great character's in the New 52. Also with the brilliant Greg Pak taking the writing reigns I expect brilliant things.PlotAs Wayne Enterprises employees start turning up murdered in Metropolis, Clark travels to Gotham City to ask Bruce Wayne's thoughts on the matter. This leads to Batman travelling to Metropolis to inve...