Streets of Gotham is Ending.

#1 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (18976 posts) - - Show Bio

Just read the solicit 

Streets of Gotham is ending it 2 plus year run 

BATMAN: STREETS OF GOTHAM #21
Written by PAUL DINI
Art by DUSTIN NGUYEN & DEREK FRIDOLFS
Cover by DUSTIN NGUYEN
The sequel to “Heart of Hush” concludes! The life of Tommy Elliot takes a shocking new turn as “House of Hush” reaches its final soul-searing chapter. Secrets are revealed, lives are torn apart and a deadly new villain rises to threaten the existence of Batman and his allies.
FINAL ISSUE • On sale MARCH 23 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US     

What are your thoughts on this?

#2 Posted by fenixREVOLUTION (888 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this makes the most sense, as it appears Streets of Gotham ended up becoming a vehicle for Hush stories. Plus, Dini doesn't seem to be able to fully commit to a book nowadays. I just hope that this means that there won't be anymore delays on Zatanna, since it looks like Dini may also be off of Gotham City Sirens.

#3 Posted by The Mighty Monarch (2137 posts) - - Show Bio

WAAAAAAAAT? 
(First off, 21 one issues, even though the didn't have an issue one month, does not make for a 2 plus year run, it's a less than 2 year run.) 
Second…. Indescribable rage is boiling up inside me. 
Third, where was this? The solicit on the DC site doesn't say this.

#4 Posted by harleyquinnhawkgirl (300 posts) - - Show Bio

i cant believe this series is ending i really enjoyed it =( The reason i read this book was bc of damian and i think Dini did great with damian in this series but then there was to much of hush . so im very sad this is over and i hope dini comes out with something else
#5 Posted by harleyquinn12 (1741 posts) - - Show Bio

So sad. i really enjoyed this book. it was one of the few books that maintained a consistent creative team for almost its whole run.(And a good one at that)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.