jerry_seinfeld's Batman & Robin review

Badman and Robber

This was a bad Batman film and it robbed the fans of their money and love of this light knight. It is the worst Batman film made. George Clooney murdered the role of Batman with lack of grimness and jokes like "You break it you buy it." and his bat visa jokes. Bruce Wayne I have never seen with a shaved head or gray hair at a young age. Robin also has the shaved head problem. Mr.Freeze has a dozen o ice,and freeze jokes and his suit is bulky and makes him look fat.Poison Ivy was relyed allot on her dust so much she seemed whorerish. Bane was an imbicle when he is supposed to be a brilliant tactitian. Barbera Gordan

is in no way related to Alfred.However these flaws add to how I find the movie entertaining it's just that humorous but all kidding aside I give the movie 11/2 stars.