guardiandevil801's Batman Returns review

Batman Returns is great!!!!!!

The sequel Tim Burtons first Batman film is great and dark. Batman faces The Penguin and Catwoman in this film. I liked Danny Devito as The Penguin becasuse he played it well by being smart, cunning and very evil with his plan to be mayor of Gotham and Michelle Pfeiffer played very well and looked great in her costume. Michael Keton played Batman very well and the story was very good and dark because it fits Batman for who he is and shows he's Gotham hero. I'm going to give a 5/5 because the story is great and dark, the cast was amazing and was great showing Batman and Catwoman chemistry.

Other reviews for Batman Returns

Excellent Burtonized Batman 0

This movie was my childhood, so perhaps I'm a little biased. I really do love the darkness that Burton was able to bring to the franchise, and Danny Elfman's music is so chilling it follows suit. However, there is one thing about this version of the Byronic hero that I don't like. Catwoman. I love Catwoman, and I love Michelle Pfeifer as Catwoman, but there was no acrobatic, kung-fu awesome to back any of her sexiness up. She was all talk. And while she had the talk down, she was just mildly mi...