guardiandevil801's Batman Returns review

Batman Returns is great!!!!!!

The sequel Tim Burtons first Batman film is great and dark. Batman faces The Penguin and Catwoman in this film. I liked Danny Devito as The Penguin becasuse he played it well by being smart, cunning and very evil with his plan to be mayor of Gotham and Michelle Pfeiffer played very well and looked great in her costume. Michael Keton played Batman very well and the story was very good and dark because it fits Batman for who he is and shows he's Gotham hero. I'm going to give a 5/5 because the story is great and dark, the cast was amazing and was great showing Batman and Catwoman chemistry.

Other reviews for Batman Returns

You Don't Really Think You'll Win Do You? 0

By The Angry Comic Book Critic       Before I start I want to ask everyone out there were really so unhappy with Tim Burton's films that you wanted someone like Joel Schumacher to take the reigns of the franchise? I mean guy gave us a Dark Knight we could respect because before Tim Burton came along most non comic nerds when they thought of Batman they thought Bat Shark Repellent and really do you want to associate one of the greatest heroes of all time with Bat Shark repellent? I think not. Now...