Batman Reborn Action Figures

#1 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

DC Direct is set to release some badass toys in 2010. Check out Jason Todd, Batgirl, Two-Face, and Azrael (who is lookin kind of fat lol). I myself do not collect action figures, but I would not mind having these for sure.

#2 Edited by Dane (10596 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll send Babs the Stephanie Brown Batgirl for Christmas. I know she secretly loves that costume.

#3 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane: LOL she's a closet Steph Brown fan :P
#4 Edited by Dane (10596 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler: Totally is. 
#5 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

I would rather a Red Hood Jason, a Proff Pyg and Dolatrons and a Dick-Batman and Robin.

#6 Posted by burr787 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

These figures are a bit of a disappointment. The only good one is Stephenie, while the rest are too colorful or in Azreal's case too plain. Why not have a costume like this:

A different style of gauntlets, battle damage, and a longer tunic
Also, why does Steph get an action figure already? I like Steph but where's new Batman and Robin?
#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio

These figures are terrible.I've seen better DC action figures than this.I would love to have a Steph Brown Batgirl and an Azrael figure...just not those.I didn't even know what Lasher was until I went back and saw the same.Lasher looks awesome in the comics.That figure....not so much.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.