Some guy on DC's board said he'll run naked if Batman Inc sells

#1 Edited by dustydawg (50 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by entropy_aegis (14528 posts) - - Show Bio
@dustydawg:
YES
#3 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

The street of HIS CHOICE, at the CHOICE OF HIS TIME, non crowded street,  at late at night. and no way to prove he will actually do it.

#4 Posted by dustydawg (50 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91 said:
" The street of HIS CHOICE, at the CHOICE OF HIS TIME, non crowded street,  at late at night. and no way to prove he will actually do it. "
It sounds like the people over there are pretty adamant he prove it if he's wrong! 

Which I think he will be. Why would anyone bet against Morrison?!?!?! 

I'm so tempted to join the board to give him a hard time, lol. Anyone else? 
#5 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@dustydawg: Yeah I think this is more for attentiong. Like I said no way to prove it, and it's even stated for the street of his choice at the time of his choice. Obviously he put in a loophole for himself.
#6 Posted by dustydawg (50 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91 said:
" @dustydawg: Yeah I think this is more for attentiong. Like I said no way to prove it, and it's even stated for the street of his choice at the time of his choice. Obviously he put in a loophole for himself. "
Then let's join and give him a hard time. Maybe he made the thread for attention, but I have a feeling he's going to be pretty em-BARE-ASS-ed when it's all said and thru. 

He seems cocky and pretty sure he'll be right lol. 
#7 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@dustydawg: Well I see no point, I prefer comicvine. He's not going to do it, he's got a low post count so he can obviously just make a new account if he loses the bet no one would know.
#8 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
is this guy retarded?
#9 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio

why it's always some guys want to run naked. why can't there be a girl make a bet like that, just one time, ONE TIME a girl make a bet like that.

#10 Posted by Mercy_ (92635 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster said:
" why it's always some guys want to run naked. why can't there be a girl make a bet like that, just one time, ONE TIME a girl make a bet like that. "
My friend made a bet like that once, but she was kind of a slut. xP 

@dustydawg said:
" @nightwing91 said:
" @dustydawg: Yeah I think this is more for attentiong. Like I said no way to prove it, and it's even stated for the street of his choice at the time of his choice. Obviously he put in a loophole for himself. "
Then let's join and give him a hard time. Maybe he made the thread for attention, but I have a feeling he's going to be pretty em-BARE-ASS-ed when it's all said and thru.  He seems cocky and pretty sure he'll be right lol.  "
Puntastic. ^_^
#11 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: 

:O U gotta introduced your friend to me
#12 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

One guy bet his pants that there would be no White Lanterns here on ComicVine...and he actually followed through:  

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/captaincold1/all-images/108-339613/kphoto/105-1250328/

#13 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster said:
" @The Dark Huntress: 

:O U gotta introduced your friend to me "
I want to meet her first!
#14 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
"One guy bet his pants that there would be no White Lanterns here on ComicVine...and he actually followed through:  http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/captaincold1/all-images/108-339613/kphoto/105-1250328/ "

lol. I saw that one on cbr. I witnessed the whole event
#15 Posted by JokerMan24 (389 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
"One guy bet his pants that there would be no White Lanterns here on ComicVine...and he actually followed through:  http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/captaincold1/all-images/108-339613/kphoto/105-1250328/ "

LMAO
#16 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster said:
" @aztek the lost said:
lol. I saw that one on cbr. I witnessed the whole event "
wait, he made the same bet on both websites?
#17 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
" @mrtrickster said:
" @The Dark Huntress: 

:O U gotta introduced your friend to me "
I want to meet her first! "

fine, I'm a generous guy :p
#18 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
" @mrtrickster said:
" @aztek the lost said:
lol. I saw that one on cbr. I witnessed the whole event "
wait, he made the same bet on both websites? "

oh, wait, it's here. got my head messed up
#19 Posted by JokerMan24 (389 posts) - - Show Bio

Never make bets like that lol

#20 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna avoid Batman Inc so I don't have to see that. 

:p

#21 Posted by dustydawg (50 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
" One guy bet his pants that there would be no White Lanterns here on ComicVine...and he actually followed through:  http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/captaincold1/all-images/108-339613/kphoto/105-1250328/ "
I still can't believe he jogged in his tighty whiteys! LOL!!! 
#22 Posted by Nerd Of A Hero (823 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. Just Imagine if Batman Inc sells he'll start running outside naked, but then later does poorly which he did all that for nothing XD LMAO.

#23 Edited by ZaberCat (246 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, very interesting

#24 Posted by dustydawg (50 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nerd Of A Hero said:
" Wow. Just Imagine if Batman Inc sells he'll start running outside naked, but then later does poorly which he did all that for nothing XD LMAO. "
That would be hilarious. 
#25 Posted by AgentOfAnarchy (134 posts) - - Show Bio

I have seen a few girls doing a run like that, not as fun as it sounds.

#26 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he's safe. This is Batman Inc we're talking about here.

#27 Posted by dustydawg (50 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCrowbar said:
" I think he's safe. This is Batman Inc we're talking about here. "
Now he's claiming if ANY DC title in 2011 can crack 100k he'll run down the street in his undies. 

Talk about ignorance, er, arrogance.
#28 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@dustydawg said:
" @TheCrowbar said:
" I think he's safe. This is Batman Inc we're talking about here. "
Now he's claiming if ANY DC title in 2011 can crack 100k he'll run down the street in his undies.  Talk about ignorance, er, arrogance. "
Maybe he's just trying to find an excuse to run around naked?
#29 Posted by dustydawg (50 posts) - - Show Bio

He is saying NOT ONE DC comic will sell over 100k or he'll run in his undies!! 

Did he ignore the re-launch!? Idiot. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.