Jab at Didio (Batman Inc #6 spoilers)

#1 Posted by Icarusflies (12512 posts) - - Show Bio

Grant Morrison finally got his revenge for editorial not allowing him to use Stephanie Brown or Cassie Cain!

In Batman Inc #6, a certain minor character is mortally wounded (as explained in text bubbles, not merely artistic hyperbole). As in, it is actually said that this character is dying.

This character happens to be Freight Train, one of Didio's characters back from Outsiders.

Good job Grant Morrison!!!!

#2 Posted by Dernman (15678 posts) - - Show Bio

Seeing as Freight Train seemed like one of the many out of continuity things in Morrison's Batman Inc it's no big. I just ignore that series as mostly non canon anyway,

#3 Posted by KZR (481 posts) - - Show Bio

If Didio sees this he might just do horrid things to Morrison.

#4 Edited by Icarusflies (12512 posts) - - Show Bio

@KZR said:

If Didio sees this he might just do horrid things to Morrison.

This as in this thread, or this as in the comic panel?

And Morrison can take care of himself...he's one of the biggest names in comics.

#5 Posted by KZR (481 posts) - - Show Bio

@Icarusflies: The thread but I highly doubt he'll see it.

Of course Grant Morrison can take care of himself but Didio has quite a lot of power right now.

#6 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13618 posts) - - Show Bio

@Icarusflies said:

Grant Morrison finally got his revenge for editorial not allowing him to use Stephanie Brown or Cassie Cain!

In Batman Inc #6, a certain minor character is mortally wounded (as explained in text bubbles, not merely artistic hyperbole). As in, it is actually said that this character is dying.

This character happens to be Freight Train, one of Didio's characters back from Outsiders.

Good job Grant Morrison!!!!

YEEEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!! I'm ecstatic that Grant took out Didio's pet Strong Guy rip-off.

Didio probably flexed his muscles to get that bland unlikable piece of trash on Grant's version of the team in the first place.

#7 Posted by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO!

Good job, Grant!

#8 Posted by TDK_1997 (15059 posts) - - Show Bio

The way he did it was interesting and I am really angry at Dan Didio with all the bullshit he is doing with the continuity.

#9 Edited by JamDamage (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

@KZR: more then Morrison

#10 Posted by KZR (481 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamDamage: Exactly.

#11 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Heh. Nice on you Mr. Morrison.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.