costumes

#1 Posted by batarang614 (128 posts) - - Show Bio

n  ightrunner got h  is own mr. unknown d  idnt are we more l  ikely to see or  ig  inal des  igns or s  imple cop  ies?

#2 Posted by Sir Duke (116 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh my god, learn how to properly use the space key.  For the love of god.  I'd like to see other Batman Inc members get new costumes.  I'm hoping they're in the vein of Nightrunner rather than Mr. Unknown.  Unique, personal costumes with a bat decoration is the way to go.  Man-Of-Bats is fine in his current costume since that's exactly what he already has.

#3 Posted by batflasharrow96 (445 posts) - - Show Bio

I want them all to have batman outfits but have to all be distinctful. What annoys me is that I thought that Bruce Wayne's new uniform distincts him as Batman Inc's leader with the big glowing bat symbol but at the end of issue 2 of Batman Inc Mr Unknown's costume is identical to Bruce's. Remember I don't mind them being batman. I just want Bruce's costume to be unique in a way

#4 Posted by StarKiller809 (1238 posts) - - Show Bio

I really wish they would get new coustume. I really hope the also have something that clearly shows the diffrences between them.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.