User Reviews
2 (1)
1 (0)

3.75 stars 3.75/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

The first Elseworlds is also the best Elseworlds 0

The best Elseworlds stories utilize the alternate reality format to gain fresh perspective on the characters and themes they represent. I've always loved the mantra which used to accompany the earliest books in this imprint:"In Elseworlds, heroes are taken from their usual settings and put into strange times and places--some that have existed, and others that can't, couldn't, or shouldn't exist. The result is stories that make characters who are as familiar as yesterday seem as fresh as tomorro...

Batman: Holy Terror 0

I was very excited to have picked this up on the great comicbook retail internet giant known as Ebay. Where would we collectors be without it, eh? Anyway, for those of you don't know, Batman: Holy Terror is the first DC one-shot with the Elseworlds logo on the cover. And for those of you unfamiliar with Elseworlds, just think Superheroes in alternate settings, universes, garb etc.Batman: Holy Terror takes place in some Cromwellian dystopia where the Machiavellian elite rule with an iron fist. Br...