reaper2923's Batman: Gotham Knight review

A very short review.

(Okay for everyone out there who likes to complain about somebody else's opinion whose is different than their's, don't bother responding to this topic)
If you hate anime don't watch this movie, it sucks in one of the stories Bruce looks like a freakin' teenager. Now what did get a this piece of crap movie a star was the voice acting by Kevin Conroy, who is probably the best animated voice of Batman ever. So I pretty much hated this movie because I hate anime especially when it tries to combine superheroes it always ends up bad.

Posted by reaper2923

Hey dont mark me down cuz i hate this movie u need both sides of the coin

Other reviews for Batman: Gotham Knight

Incredible anime style 0

I think that Batman: Gotham Knight resembles the wonderful work done in Animatrix, and in my opinion that was amazing too. These six stories tell six different versions of the Dark Knight in a very unique pace, passing the chapters the visuals are getting darker with a subtle psychological management. The six Knights are explored differently but all of them from the myth of Batman, each entry despicted an entity like hero based on fear, suffering and pain.The soundtrack envolved amazingly and le...

Disjointed & Uneven 0

This is a collection of animated stories featuring Batman with a rather strong anime influence, which makes sense considering that each story segment was done by a separate Japanese anime production company. But there is an appalling lack of cohesion and we get so many different and disjointed interpretations of Batman himself.The first (and in my opinion, the best) story segment was “Have I Got a Story For You” was an interesting look at how a group of kids saw Gotham City’s e...