reaper2923's Batman: Gotham Knight review

A very short review.

(Okay for everyone out there who likes to complain about somebody else's opinion whose is different than their's, don't bother responding to this topic)
If you hate anime don't watch this movie, it sucks in one of the stories Bruce looks like a freakin' teenager. Now what did get a this piece of crap movie a star was the voice acting by Kevin Conroy, who is probably the best animated voice of Batman ever. So I pretty much hated this movie because I hate anime especially when it tries to combine superheroes it always ends up bad.

Posted by reaper2923

Hey dont mark me down cuz i hate this movie u need both sides of the coin

Other reviews for Batman: Gotham Knight

Disjointed & Uneven 0

This is a collection of animated stories featuring Batman with a rather strong anime influence, which makes sense considering that each story segment was done by a separate Japanese anime production company. But there is an appalling lack of cohesion and we get so many different and disjointed interpretations of Batman himself.The first (and in my opinion, the best) story segment was “Have I Got a Story For You” was an interesting look at how a group of kids saw Gotham City’s e...

The Knight rules!!! 0

This is a great Batman movie to watch.We have Kevin Conroy(the best Batman) voicing which is great and seeing 6 different Batman in 6 different adventures.It was cool to see Killer Croc,Scarecrow,and Deadshot.I loved seeing the different animation styles for each segment because its really cool, I would buy this because its a great movie to watch and has some cool extras too. 5/5 great movie....