guardiandevil801's Batman: Gotham Knight review

The Knight rules!!!

This is a great Batman movie to watch.We have Kevin Conroy(the best Batman) voicing which is great and seeing 6 different Batman in 6 different adventures.It was cool to see Killer Croc,Scarecrow,and Deadshot.I loved seeing the different animation styles for each segment because its really cool, I would buy this because its a great movie to watch and has some cool extras too. 5/5 great movie.

Other reviews for Batman: Gotham Knight

Incredible anime style 0

I think that Batman: Gotham Knight resembles the wonderful work done in Animatrix, and in my opinion that was amazing too. These six stories tell six different versions of the Dark Knight in a very unique pace, passing the chapters the visuals are getting darker with a subtle psychological management. The six Knights are explored differently but all of them from the myth of Batman, each entry despicted an entity like hero based on fear, suffering and pain.The soundtrack envolved amazingly and le...

Disjointed & Uneven 0

This is a collection of animated stories featuring Batman with a rather strong anime influence, which makes sense considering that each story segment was done by a separate Japanese anime production company. But there is an appalling lack of cohesion and we get so many different and disjointed interpretations of Batman himself.The first (and in my opinion, the best) story segment was “Have I Got a Story For You” was an interesting look at how a group of kids saw Gotham City’s e...