guardiandevil801's Batman: Gates of Gotham #4 - Part Four: The Gotham City Massacre review

Ok now I'm impressed!!!

The story from the issues are incredible. In this issue we see Red Roblin and Robin face against The Architect and some more history as well. In past Nicholas was upset and angry from his brother's death and wants revenge. Back in the present Cassandra finds Nicholas's journel about the past. We also find out that the Architect is going to blow the bridges and drown half of Gotham, but Dick knows how to stop him. Overall i'm giving it a 4/5 because we see the Architect's plan, more history and a cool speech from Cassandra. I can't wait to see how it ends and would recommend fans to read this cool story.