guardiandevil801's Batman: Gates of Gotham #2 - Part Two: The Four Families of Gotham review

Its getting more interesting!!!

The first of part was great and now it getting interesting. We see more history on how the bridges get build and who designed them. However, things are doing so well in the present as Dick, Tim, Damian and Cassandra try to figure who is blowing up the bridges, but also someone new is in this issue and is talking to Hush. This story is getting more interesting and i can't wait ti read more. Overall I'm giving it 5/5 because it shows more history, some action and a surprise in the end of the story.