carnivalofsins00's Batman: Gates of Gotham #2 - Part Two: The Four Families of Gotham review

The Gates of Gotham!

Other reviews for Batman: Gates of Gotham #2 - Part Two: The Four Families of Gotham

Another fascinating issue about Gotham City 0

Synopsis: More of Gotham City's history is revealed. What's Good? I can say that without the history background of Gotham City in the beginning of this issue, this story would be just as great. However, thanks to it, we get a sense that Gotham City was supposed to be the ideal place due to its promise of a, "City of the Clouds".  As I wrote in the previous issue, There are so many secrets rarely touched on about Gotham City that makes this mini-series so great to rediscover them. Seeing Gotham ...