guardiandevil801's Batman: Earth One #1 - Batman: Earth One Volume One review

A New Batman Beginning!!!!!

Geoff Jones and Gary Frank team up and make an awesome story. The story of Batman is the same, but with new changes too. His father was running for mayor and asked Alfred to help keep them safe, but got killed. Alfred was different from his other versions and I liked this one a lot because he was the one who trained him. The enemies like Mayor Cobblepot, and The Birthday boy were great and were tough foes. We also saw how Jim Gordon was and why he was acting the way he was. The story was amazing and the art was also amazing because it really brought out the characters. The ending was awesome and I hope there is a sequel to this story. Batman was awesome because he was determined to stop Oswald and wasn't going to give up. My favorite character in the story would have to be Alfred because he was a good man, who fought with Thomas Wayne in the Desert, raised and trained Bruce and stayed with him too. Overall I'm giving it a 5/5 because the story was amazing, the art was awesome and seeing a new Batman story with a modern twist is so cool. I would recommend this because its a great Batman story and you won't be disappointed.