Hush Beyond review

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#1  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

I have to say, this was a very interesting story and an excellent transition from a cartoon character to a full fledged comic hero.

I was saddened by the death of Stalker and shriek  (which apparently happened off "screen"). I hope their deaths are not permanent, but if not I hope some good characters enter the fray to replace their spots as Terry's rogue gallery.

The art was quite excellent. They did a very good job on that.
    My one annoyance (besides the death of the rogues) was the hair. For example, on the TV show (and comic previously) 
    Barbara gordon's hair had become white (or grayish silver) to match her age. However, her hair color is red again. The same goes with Terry's mother, Mary McGinnis, and (with a little research) Tim Drake's wife hair (in her one other appearance, she had blond hair).

Other than that, It was clever plot and wonderful beginning. There is hope for the future for the animated series universe.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.