comicman24's Batman Beyond #2 - The Heart of the Matter, Part 2 of 3: Rough Justice review

Fight for the family

This is the second issue of the new Batman Beyond on-going series and Terry is in a tough position trying to save his family while having to deal with the future Justice League.

Story

We don't see much character development as this is mainly a action driven issue.  It's nice seeing Terry fighting under Bruce's guidance, showing that those two can be a very formidable team. The dialogue is good with some funny lines and the characterization of the people involved here are spot-on.

Art

The art is suitable for this story, resembling the style of the animated series but bringing it closer to the comics. The colours are lighters here than those used in the previous mini-series.

Overall

It is a fun reading, and I would recommend it to fans of the show and those who want may not be.
Posted by miki

great

Other reviews for Batman Beyond #2 - The Heart of the Matter, Part 2 of 3: Rough Justice

A bit better. 0

Batman Beyond issue #2 starts off great with easily the best part of the series so far. Bruce issuing Terry commands on how to beat the justice league. It's great and still shows that Bruce knows what's up. Sadly, though the rest of the issue isn't quite as good as this. I still have some issues with the art and how it doesn't seem futuristic enough, but oh well. Hopefully this will get better cause I would really like a good Batman Beyond series. 3.5/5 Stars....

Batman Beyond vs The Justice League 0

The moment fans of the show have been waiting for, Terry McGinnis vs. the Justice League.  The Good We all know that when Bruce Wayne was Batman, he could take on anyone. He had a plan of attack ready when facing pretty much any foe. Now that he's guiding Terry in the high-tech Bat-suit, Terry has Bruce's strategic mind at his disposal.   In the previous issue, Terry's family is stuck in a hostage situation. Their lives are in danger and the only thing standing between him and saving them is the...