User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.75 stars 4.75/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Arkham Reborn 0

SPOILER WARNING: That was really good. The plot of Arkham Reborn is really physiological and very dark, and I really like it. It explains how Jeremiah Arkham came to be the Black Mask and takes a very deep look into his mind, and many of the other inmates. This is really a story about Jeremiah, so be warned if you’re expecting a Batman-heavy book. When it was revealed in the main Batman book that Jeremiah Arkham was the new Black Mask, it kind of bothered me that it never really explained how t...

The Rebirth Of Madness 0

The Story: Jeremiah Arkham has rebuilt Arkham Asylum from the designs of his uncle Amadeus. Things quickly get out of hand as Jeremiah begins to lose control. My Thoughts:This story centers around Jeremiah Arkham and ties into the Battle For The Cowl story arc. It's written by David Hine who brilliantly crafts this story from start to finish focusing on the transformation of Jeremiah Arkham. He incorporates a variety of plot twists that keep you on the edge of your seat. It was fun to follow the...