Follow

Batman and Robin

Team » Batman and Robin appears in 3687 issues.

Potentially the best known and popular partnership of heroes in comic books, the dynamic duo is a team comprised of the legendary Batman and his loyal sidekick Robin. The identities of Batman and Robin have varied over time, but the titles have endured.

Is This The End Of The New Dynamic Duo?

• 73 results
    LordAlzaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By LordAlzaar

Maybe hes just swatting a fly off Dick's back.

ateygheyev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By ateygheyev

Damian was clearly upset that, as Batman, Dick gets a natural +20 to his INTIMIDATE skill. 

LadyGimmick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By LadyGimmick
    @Grim said:
    " @goldenkey said:

" I don't care if its a comic or not.  Damian is still 10 and there is no 10 year old in the world that is tough, I don't care who trained him.  It's just stupid.  Robin does not have to be so young to be a sidekick.  Dumb dumb dumb.  Comic or not, if he doesn't have a gun he's getting knocked out. "

you can think that, but that doesnt make it true.  All martial arts teach you to move faster and hit harder and smarter than a normal person. That means unless you've been training in something that increases your reaction speeds your whole life, your not touching them. They also hit very hard (brick breaking isnt a trick, its a skill), and they know where to hit you to take you down in only a couple hits. So while your barking about how your an adult and their a child and blah blah ignorant, he or she is cracking your tibial with a well placed kick, and then smashing their right hand into your soft little temple with enough force to crush  masonry supplies.  Not every ten year old is that well trained, but some of them are. just like not every adult is a close minded idiot... but some of them are. so stfu please. "

Exactly! I was going to tell him off, but you beat me to it! Darn you!! tehe
    SevanGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 9

#54  Edited By SevanGrim

" @rouju said:

" Tim or Damian is more suitable to wear the cowl than Dick, no complain here "
    I would have to disagree Damian for obvious reasons can not be Batman and Tim is to much of his own identity from the rest of the Batfamily that is why he is perfect as Red Robin. Dick makes a perfect Batman IMO "
    ive always felt like TIm was destined tobe Batman more than anyone else. Batman is the Dark Detective, star of detective comics,  and the only person in the Batfamily who holds detective work in high regard is Tim. 

but yeah. i love the Dick& Damian team simply becuase they are so unique, but at the same time oddly familiar. Dick was suposed to be just as challenging to Bruce, just more respectful as well. Damian doesnt admit when he's wrong, but he's learning his lessons. 
     I only hope they dont turn him into another villain (i was so pissed when they just switched over and decided Jason was a straight villain).
    punisher1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By punisher1313
    @Son_of_Magnus:
    No Nightwing becoming Batman is the worst thing to happen in comics ever.......SCREW DICK GREYSON!!!!! 
    Bruce cant come back soon enough!
    SUPER-MAN 23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 789

User Lists: 8

#56  Edited By SUPER-MAN 23

I bet also Batman sees his shadow and is going to put his left hand on his chin then do that "No look punch like in the comics and cartoons" Where the villain is about to knock out Batman then he hits the villain with the back of his fist and keeps looking for the next villain 

blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#57  Edited By blade hunter
    @darknight100 said:
    " hope dick beats the hell out that little bastard "
    i like the way u think
    ink1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ink1982

Hmmm,  looks like nobody puts baby in the corner.

aboynamedart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By aboynamedart

You can almost hear Damian yelling "CROM!"

aboynamedart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By aboynamedart

Also, that's the problem inherent in any Dynamic Duo - there can be only one!

darknight100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By darknight100
    @blade hunter: 
    I have deep seated hatred for Damien and Jason Todd , hopefully the Joker takes a crowbar to both of them fairly soon.
    goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By goldenkey
    @Grim said:
    " @goldenkey said:

" I don't care if its a comic or not.  Damian is still 10 and there is no 10 year old in the world that is tough, I don't care who trained him.  It's just stupid.  Robin does not have to be so young to be a sidekick.  Dumb dumb dumb.  Comic or not, if he doesn't have a gun he's getting knocked out. "

you can think that, but that doesnt make it true.  All martial arts teach you to move faster and hit harder and smarter than a normal person. That means unless you've been training in something that increases your reaction speeds your whole life, your not touching them. They also hit very hard (brick breaking isnt a trick, its a skill), and they know where to hit you to take you down in only a couple hits. So while your barking about how your an adult and their a child and blah blah ignorant, he or she is cracking your tibial with a well placed kick, and then smashing their right hand into your soft little temple with enough force to crush  masonry supplies.  Not every ten year old is that well trained, but some of them are. just like not every adult is a close minded idiot... but some of them are. so stfu please. "

You want messeges left in the thread you got it.  I answered your comment because it came up on my messege board.  I didn't say you couldn't be very good at something at  a young age, it's how most professionals in most fields come of age. I'm saying that ten year old CHILDREN can't take punches in the face from adults.  Before you get your Karte Kid panites in a bunch too this doesn't this pertain to a martial arts match this is an adult grabing a ten year by the  hair and punching them dead in the face repeatedly.  So you can go ahead and run around believing that there are ten year old martial artists that can take out an average adult street fighter but that's only in comic books, movies and your mind.  It's got nothing to do with closed mindedness it's like I told you privately and Im telling you now (here in the thread like you requesteed) it's common sense.  So if you know real tough ten year olds (especially those dressed at Robin) run away and be afraid cuz it says a lot
    Ryonslaught

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 305

User Lists: 18

#63  Edited By Ryonslaught
    @johnny spam said:
    "

He told Damian to eat his vegetables, no one tells Damian what to do.

"
    lol hilarious lol
    DarcStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#64  Edited By DarcStorm

Screw that...Tim Drake is the worst character DC has to offer. All 4 of the other robins (including Stephanie  Brown) are/were better than Tim ever will be. Damian keeps kickin' his ass...and he's 10. I say keep Damian as robin...and bring back Nightwing. It doesn't have to be now, but Nightwing is my favorite character from DC. He's doin' a good job as Batman right now, but he always was better than Batman to me.

goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By goldenkey
    @LadyGimmick said:
    "@Grim said:
    " @goldenkey said:

Exactly! I was going to tell him off, but you beat me to it! Darn you!! tehe "

You do realize it doesn't take much to hurt a CHILD right? 
    Final Draft85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#66  Edited By Final Draft85

Maybe Dick told him what Bruce would think about the way he acts & since Damian really didn't spend anytime with Bruce... he got upset. To hear so much of the history Bruce has had with other people, but Damian has had nothing but a brief time with Bruce and a story of a man. I think when Bruce returns to Gotham Damian's attitude may change & of course he still may be spoiled, but he is a kid. I think he just wants his father's guidance & to have stories of his father as well.
    Avatar image for ultimategirlshileha1236
    ultimategirlshileha1236

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i really like damian hes differnt but plz dont make him kill dick plz let damian have is brain tookin over or something
    Tattoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Tattoo

i just think bruce has 2 stay as batman and we need nightwing
    ~Marauder~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By ~Marauder~
    @Tattoo said:
    " i just think bruce has 2 stay as batman and we need nightwing "
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *High fives*
    Lissbirds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#70  Edited By Lissbirds

I can't stand that annoying little brat.  Or Damian, either.

Raia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Raia

i just think he's nuts
    buns134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#72  Edited By buns134
    @darknight100: me 2 thats great
    buns134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#73  Edited By buns134

I want Tim to beat Damien and Dick with a crowbar and say Bruce is alive and hit them with the crowbar again and  am i the only person who thinks that Tim is better than Dick and should be Bats

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.