Avatar image for raggedscarecrow
    RaggedScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RaggedScarecrow

DC released some of their March 2014 solicits this morning (here) and the story we've (by which I mean "I") been waiting for since Batman, Inc. wrapped up is finally here:

No Caption Provided

BATMAN AND AQUAMAN #29

Written by PETER J. TOMASI

Art and cover by PATRICK GLEASON and MICK GRAY

1:25 Robot Chicken Variant cover

On sale MARCH 19 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

Batman is ready to settle the score with Ra’s al Ghul, who stole Robin’s body out of the grave! As the Dark Knight travels to the island where Damian was born, he’s set on a collision course with Aquaman!

---

That's right, Batman is finally going after Ra's for stealing Damian and Talia's bodies and I don't know about you, but I could not be more excited for this story arc. I like that Aquaman is joining him, but I have to wonder whether that'll be for the whole arc or just the issue. I'm inclined to think it's just for the issue, but that's just because I want to see Bruce team up with other Justice Leaguers while hunting down Ra's. Can I get Batman and Green Lantern or Batman and Zatanna team-up, please?

Who else is looking forward to this and who do you want to see B-Man team up with next?

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman better say "Outrageous!" at least once.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Avatar image for raggedscarecrow
    RaggedScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Testla1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 1

I just want Damian back ;~;

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.