mulder15's Batman and Robin #23.1 - A Tale of Two Faces review

A good exploration of Two-Face's character

Two-Face is a really interesting character who has kind of been in the background of New 52. Now is his time to shine. The best part of this story in my personal opinion, is his conversation with Scarecrow. Villain interactions are always fun to see and this conversation wasn't any different then usual. The stuff after this is enjoyable if not as interesting. I highly enjoyed seeing Two-Face's version of "justice" which was typical Two-Face. Overall a excellent issue.

4 1/2 stars out of 5

Other reviews for Batman and Robin #23.1 - A Tale of Two Faces

Decisions Decisions 0

Villains Month has been something that I have been extremely interested in, and now that it's hear I am very happy. Being a huge Batman fan I am personally looking forward to the Batman villains making there appearances, and although I've already been disappointed with the Joker's issue, I'm sure most of them will be good.PlotTwo-Face has to make the decision of whether to save Gotham City, or "make it bleed," but when Scarecrow invites Two-Face to join the Secret Society of Super Villains it ma...