haydenclaireheroes's Batman and Robin #21 - The Bargain review

Will Batman see the light?

Here is my video review for Batman and Batgirl issue 21. Tell me what you guys think about my video review. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Batman and Robin #21 - The Bargain

Batman And ... 21. It's not a uniform -- It's a shroud. 0

Batgirl joins the title as the next guest star. Meanwhile, Batman is going deeper into his own failure to save Damian.The GoodBatman is still grieving. With the Batman & Robin title focusing on Batman's interaction with his allies it is interesting to see the viewpoints of each guest star character during this time in Batman's life. Batgirl is no different to this pattern that Peter J. Tomasi has followed.There were some good parts in this issue. Tomasi did a good job with the ending of this...