psynetrix's Batman and Robin #17 - Life is But a Dream review

Alfred: 1 Joker: 0

This issue was solicited by DC as something completely different from what it was actually about. Still, it was a good opportunity to get inside Batman and Robin's heads. Feels a lot like a "farewell" issue... wonder why...

Please check my mini-review here:

Comments and feedback are always welcome!

Other reviews for Batman and Robin #17 - Life is But a Dream

Dreams or Nightmares? 0

Now that Death of the Family is finished all the Bat titles will go their separate ways, and I hope that this is the perfect timing for this series to finally turn things around, and become the series the initial issues showed it can be.PlotThis issue sees Batman (Bruce Wayne) Robin (Damian Wayne), and Alfred going of to sleep after a long night, and having some strange dreams whilst there.ReviewThis has to be one of the best Batman and Robin issues I've read in ages apart from the recent Annual...