graphiccasualfreak's Batman and Robin #15 - Batman and Robin Must Die, part 3: The Knight, Death and the Devil review

Best of the Series!

I was really only mildly interested and excited by the last two issues of Batman and Robin.  The art has been good but nothing incredible.  But this issue is like a crown jewel at the top of a crown.  It's amazing!  All the art is incredible and certainly if not in line with the rest of the issues it goes above and beyond them.  I LOVED the story and I won;t spoil it for you.  If you haven't been reading Batman and Robin this issue actually makes it worth while to buy all the other issues to know what is going on.  I absolutely loved it.  BUY THIS BOOK!

Other reviews for Batman and Robin #15 - Batman and Robin Must Die, part 3: The Knight, Death and the Devil

Is this the end of Batman and Robin? 0

Batman and Robin have a date with the devil.  Pros: My God, I have never been so disturbed by the Joker since Heath Ledger's portrayal. In a way, he seem less insane than usual. Joker said that he wanted to help Batman, but what are his real intentions? Anyway, most of this issue Robin plays the main character as Batman is indisposed. Damian really thinks he can handle the situation on his own, and despite his determination, his arrogance gets the better of him, which leads to right where the fi...