graphiccasualfreak's Batman and Robin #15 - Batman and Robin Must Die, part 3: The Knight, Death and the Devil review

Best of the Series!

I was really only mildly interested and excited by the last two issues of Batman and Robin.  The art has been good but nothing incredible.  But this issue is like a crown jewel at the top of a crown.  It's amazing!  All the art is incredible and certainly if not in line with the rest of the issues it goes above and beyond them.  I LOVED the story and I won;t spoil it for you.  If you haven't been reading Batman and Robin this issue actually makes it worth while to buy all the other issues to know what is going on.  I absolutely loved it.  BUY THIS BOOK!

Other reviews for Batman and Robin #15 - Batman and Robin Must Die, part 3: The Knight, Death and the Devil