wolverine0628's Batman and Robin #1 - Born to Kill review

Damian Time

At first, I hated the idea of Damian becoming Robin, but he's winning me over now. The dynamics between Batman and Damian are interesting; they have such different styles and attitudes. It's clear that Damian, although he may hate Talia, has learned a lot from her and has picked up on a lot of her attitudes. Other pluses for this issue: an exciting new villain, and good illustrations.

Lastly, isn't it convenient how all the foreign "Batmen" are dying except for Batwing?

Other reviews for Batman and Robin #1 - Born to Kill

#1 is a Prologue 0

I was reading the last few Batman and Robin's where center stage is given to the Joker. And the stories are absolutely amazing. This story begins on a low note. The very interesting scenes are in the beginning and somewhat throughout the dialogue between Bruce and Damian more towards the end. I do like the way they worked in Batman Inc. Just not sure how that will all play out in the end though.Batman and Robin books are usually the story of fathers and sons. This book is no exception. I think t...