graphiccasualfreak's Batman #702 - R.I.P. The Missing Chapter, Part 2: Batman's Last Case review

Excellent Writing!

The story in Batman #702 wasn't exactly something I didn't know from reading Final Crisis.  But the inner dialog for Batman was awesome.  The art was descent but the real star here was the writing.  From the beginning where Batman describes what it's like being Batman in the Justice League to the making of the "God Bullet" to the end.  I can't wait for the rest of the story.  It's incredible.  Even if you've read Final Crisis this is definitely a book to pick up.

Posted by alphamale73

You are correct. This is a good book for Batman fans everywhere. Very well pleased.