guardiandevil801's Batman #7 - The Talons Strike! review

Its Time To Strike!!!

Batman escapes the maze, but the Court of Owls are getting ready to strike. I did like seeing Harper who helped Batman and I did like seeing how Batman choose a bat to become and did see the owl eat it too. I was surprised to see Dick's great-grandfather as part of the court, but also seeing how he came to life. I did enjoy seeing Bruce punch Dick. Overall, I'm giving it a 5/5 because the battle between Batman and The Court of Owls is getting more interesting, the art is amazing as always and the battle for Gotham has begun. The ending was awesome and I can't wait to see more action and to see who will win.

Other reviews for Batman #7 - The Talons Strike!

Out of the frying pan, into the fire 0

Well, where do we start with this review? Scott's run is truly magnificent and he shines it in this book, Its linked with history, Batman's realised his mistake and I bet he's dissed. I think that Scott regards Bats like hes placed himself well as Gothams protector, a little too optimistic and Scott wants him mistaken and make him pay for it. Alot....