mrakbarman's Batman #7 - The Talons Strike! review

• mrakbarman wrote this review on .

Out of the frying pan, into the fire

Well, where do we start with this review? Scott's run is truly magnificent and he shines it in this book, Its linked with history, Batman's realised his mistake and I bet he's dissed. I think that Scott regards Bats like hes placed himself well as Gothams protector, a little too optimistic and Scott wants him mistaken and make him pay for it. Alot.

Other reviews for Batman #7 - The Talons Strike!

Holy Terrible Talons, Batman! 0

I’ve been a fan of what Scott Snyder has done with Batman ever since his Detective Comics run. This ongoing title from the New 52 of the DC Universe has been one of my favorites and continues to prove it to me every month. Not only do we get the same mystery and creepy images that were brought in on the Detective books, but we also get tons of world-building story and incredible action. Each issue ups the ante of the last and puts Bruce Wayne/Batman in another horrible predicament.The Court of O...