lfcmania's Batman #699 - Riddle Me This, Part 2: A Means To An End review

good

I strongly disagree with people who feel that this very short 2-issue arc is a disappointment and a waste of time. I have really enjoyed both issues.

I think Tony Daniels writing is absolutely fantastic and thats what made this issue a great issue. Guillem March's art is also fantastic and works very well with the storyline.

In this issue, we really do see Batmans "detective side" as opposed to his fighting side which we do see but not much.

I thought the envelopes under the doors were great. i really enjoyed those parts!

I thought the ending was a little weak. Not bad. But weak. This was partially part of why this issue didnt get a 5 out of 5.

Overall, i enjoyed reading the issue and i want to read #700 next month.

4/5