englentine's Batman #687 - A Battle Within (Battle For The Cowl Epilogue) review

Batman # 687

In this issue we see that Nightwing is still reluctant to take the mantle of the Bat.  We also get to see how Wayne manor is dealing with the death of Bruce Wayne. They refuse to have a funeral so the legend of Batman can still be kept alive. Of all the comics that deal with Batmans death, this is the one that has a scene that trumps all others.
  When members of the Justice League ask Alfred how he is doing, and he responds " My Son Is Dead " it sent chills. That alone is the line that encompasses their entire relationship. It is also lines and moments like that which has me waiting eagerly for the next issue.

Other reviews for Batman #687 - A Battle Within (Battle For The Cowl Epilogue)

My first DC issue..... 0

Funny that a couple of months ago I would've never touched a DC Comics issue.... but this was too intreasting an oprtunity to pass. So maybe I'm the last person who should say anything about this issue since before this all I knew about Batman was what I saw in movies. I was actually surprised I understood it.Dick, the old old Robin and now Nightwing, has recieved the Cowl for his own now this whole issue was about how he feels insecure about taking over the mantle as Batman.....Superman and Won...