psychotime's Batman #681 - Batman R.I.P.: The Conclusion - Hearts in Darkness review

Done.

Ok, so that's it. The Black Glove is done. Yeah. I wish the finale issue was more complete. Usually the final issue of an arc is the best. This definitely isn't.

Even with the cool scene with the League of Assassins turning into Man-Bats. I wish this issue went out with a bang. Sure, Bats fake dies at the end and then possibly appears at the end. I know what really happened to Bats and how he "died", and it actually had nothing to do with this arc.  Blech. I'm tire.

This arc had it's high points, and it had it's low.