no_name_'s Batman #676 - Batman R.I.P.: Midnight in the House of Hurt review

Little Spoilers...

As much as I fear the end result of the story, it does seem to be looking to be the start of something pretty incredible. I had my doubts about reading the first issue and taking the journey with Morrison that would inevitably be the end to my absolute all time favorite hero, but I'm trying really hard to look past that. If you love the bat, (or don't) this was, in my opinion, a good issue overall. If you are expecting to see him die, he doesn't/ Buy the issue that comes out in August.

Overall the artwork was incredible and aspects of the story gave an in into the character of Bruce Wayne, and glimpses of his relationships that single him out as being much softer than we are normally used to seeing him.

Pick up this story, (if you can still find it,) it's a great one.

Posted by The Comic Vine Avengers

If you're having a hard time finding it, check your local supermarkets. People don't generally go there to buy comics, so they keep a pretty good stock of the best selling comics. I got this one about a month and a half late when I saw  it at Stop and Shop, they still had like ten of them too.

Anyway, I was unimpressed. If you're not a regular reader it'll for the most part go over your head.