User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.75 stars 4.75/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Flash of the Past 0

Batman and Robin go to a secluded island to meet with a group that Batman was with maybe 30 minutes around Year 3 in Gotham. Put together by an eccentric Billionaire, Mayhew, I assume it is the Batmen of All Nations. Really kinda cheesy C listers, but the murder mystery is pretty good and the art is striking and seems old...I like it...kinda 70's feeling. The group is really cheesy but they are dysfunctional and sell their stories to anyone who will listen. The Black Glove is the one responsible...

WELCOME TO THE ISLAND OF MISTER MAYHEW 0

i know usually when theres a Batman comic that has batman outside of gotham i mean i think thats a bad sign of a bad storyline but this issue definatly changes that view i mean in this issue you get to meet the club of heroes, you get death and you get to have them all trapped by a group known as the black glove but you never actually get to see them. J.H. Williams artwork has some good points to me a few times the same characters look differant on differant pages. its mostly morrisons writing o...