guardiandevil801's Batman #6 - Beneath the Glass review

Its My Turn !!!!!

Batman continues to fight The Court of Owls and survive their attacks on him. Talon comes in and is ready to finish him off, but Batman is not ready to go down. I love how Batman proves that he stronger and better than the Court of Owls and won't give up. He beats Talon and shows its his city and his territory and no one is going to stop him. The art is beautiful and is done very well. Scott Synder and Greg Capullo are doing an amazing job with Batman and the story is amazing. Overall, I'm giving it a 5/5 because the Court of Owls are great opponents, the art is awesome and Batman is still the coolest and shows he's not a force to be messed with. This story is amazing and fans need to read this because it something you SHOULD be reading and won't be disappointed.