User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

5 stars 5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Best Batman armor 0

I love this issue because I love Jean Paul Valley. Jean's armor is always the coolest, and I always belived Jean's batman suit was one of the coolest armors ever.   I think you guys/gals should get the graphic novel (prefably volume 2).   Trust me you won't regret it....

Intense Fight Scene 0

I was reading all of the books leading up to this issue. Of course, after Bruce was broken and Bane had already shrugged of Valley a few times before, it never occurred to me that Bane would lose to Valley of all people. Nevertheless, the slow build-up towards the final fight had pretty unexpected elements. The exposure of the mysterious System that Valley relies on, the psychologically aggressive behavior that he exercised whenever hunting criminals, going so far as to alienate both Gordon and ...