guardiandevil801's Batman #4 - Face the Court, Part One review

Its Batman's City

Batman continues to investigate the Court of Owls he faces more trouble. He escapes the trap of the tripwire and heads back to the cave to examine his great-grandfather's bones. I did enjoy Dick and Alfred's talk and I enjoy seeing Bruce as a child trying to find out if Joe Chill was part of the Court of Owls and seeing do his first detective work too. I did like how Dick was concerned with Bruce and told him it was his city and he needed to be careful too. The ending left me wondering what's going to happen now that he is in the maze. Overall I'm giving it a 5/5 because it has great action, spectacular art and story is so good. Scott Synder is doing a great job with Batman and I can't wait to see what is going to happen next for Batman now that he is in the Court of Owls