guardiandevil801's Batman #4 - Face the Court, Part One review

Its Batman's City

Batman continues to investigate the Court of Owls he faces more trouble. He escapes the trap of the tripwire and heads back to the cave to examine his great-grandfather's bones. I did enjoy Dick and Alfred's talk and I enjoy seeing Bruce as a child trying to find out if Joe Chill was part of the Court of Owls and seeing do his first detective work too. I did like how Dick was concerned with Bruce and told him it was his city and he needed to be careful too. The ending left me wondering what's going to happen now that he is in the maze. Overall I'm giving it a 5/5 because it has great action, spectacular art and story is so good. Scott Synder is doing a great job with Batman and I can't wait to see what is going to happen next for Batman now that he is in the Court of Owls

Other reviews for Batman #4 - Face the Court, Part One

Face the Court! 0

I don't know how Snyder does it...The issue begins with Batman escaping from an explosion, he says that the trip wires are most a fear instrument than a damage one, is good for Batman cus' we know that he doesn't scares easily.Back in the Batcave he is looking at the bones of Alan Wayne, he has a litle talk to Dick telling him that there's no Court of Owls, because he looked into it, when he was a boy.It looks like prior to his parents murder was some kind of sign, in the attic was an Owl with h...

Comic Review -- Batman #4: Face the Court / Scott Snyder, Greg Ca 0

Originally posted on my blog, The Comics Cove, not too long ago...I like the cover for this issue. Batman in the sights of the Talon, an outline of a Gotham Batman may not know as well as he thinks... it really sets the tone for this issue. Playing up these elements also shows Batman's obsession with the Court of Owls as a hoax, as well as the Talon's current obsession with killing him.Batman narrowly escapes the blast from the tripwire he caught at the end of last issue, and heads back to the B...