guardiandevil801's Batman #3 - The Thirteenth Hour review

They're in our Homes!!!

As Batman continues to investigate The Court of Owls he discovers they are in his city. I liked how we see Bruce's great-greatfather Alan Wayne in the begining and I liked how it goes into the past and then into the present in the story. I liked how Alfred helped Bruce with the Owls and said he needed sunshine like bats. The mystery with the Court of Owls is so good and I like how Batman is so determined to get them and stop them. I liked how Batman's technology is so cool like how he could tell if the criminal was lying or telling the truth in his mask. The art is so spectacular and amazing because it fits Batman and Gotham too. Overall I'm giving it a 5/5 because its getting more exciting, the art is amazing and Batman is in trouble at the end of the comic, but more imporantly it's a amazing story and fans should read this.

Other reviews for Batman #3 - The Thirteenth Hour

Every issue of Batman should be this good. 0

Now this is more like it! Batman finally hits its stride with issue #3. It has the grittiness - beginning with Batman fighting a street gang in a subway tunnel. There are still gadgets, but they are somewhat more believable - a small coin sized device that turns metal things into powerful electromagnets, and a voice lie detector. The art is decent and flows along with the story.Overall a great issue. Batman uncovers a mystery about Gotham he never knew - I thought that alone would be difficult g...

Everything Starts To Come Together... 0

This series is EPIC! I love it. It's filled with everything you need for a successful Batman comic! First of all Batman's a badass as usual, there are new deadlier and actually interesting villains, and it has a suburb great plot! The plot makes you dying to read the next installment of the series! But anyways after having not having written a review written in over around 4 months (very very sorry about that) here is my review for Batman #3! The Plot: The issue begins in Gotham in 1992, in the ...