haydenclaireheroes's Batman #26 - Zero Year: Dark City, Part Three review

Is James Gordon a Corrupted Cop?

Here is my video review for Batman issue 26. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Batman #26 - Zero Year: Dark City, Part Three

Trouble in Gotham, not just talking about Dr. Death and Riddler! 0

Bruce is in trouble after being double crossed by Lucius Fox, but how will he escape with Dr. Death right behind him? Plus, old wounds are opened when Bruce and Gordon have another talk! The GoodWhat a great issue?! The story picks up right after Bruce gets drugged by Mr. Fox and Dr. Death is right on his trail. However, Bruce (of course) will escape and eventually be saved by Jim Gordon, but he won't be too happy being rescued by him.Scott Snyder did a terrific job with building on Bruce's hat...

Batman #26 Rating 0

Cover & Solicit - 3/5Would I pick-up or buy the comic based on the solicit or cover alone?Are the alternate covers appealing?Does the solicit and cover portray what happens in the issue?Do I like the artist's style on the cover?Art, Colors & Inking - 4/5- Weighted DoubleDo I personally like this artist's style?Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?If there are multiple artists do they blend well and not disturb the reading experience?Does the coloring/inking blend well w...