haydenclaireheroes's Batman #26 - Zero Year: Dark City, Part Three review

Is James Gordon a Corrupted Cop?

Here is my video review for Batman issue 26. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Batman #26 - Zero Year: Dark City, Part Three

Batman #26 Review 0

Scott Snyder would continue from this cliffhanger brilliantly, though the issue itself was still lacking in areas, not being as exciting or explosive as the storyline was during the first part. Snyder did however do a great job of building up yet more hype and suspense in this issue, utilising one of Batman’s oldest villains, Doctor Death in an outstanding way. I also loved how Snyder answered the puzzling questions that last issue asked, whilst also showing a more intense side to the relations...