haydenclaireheroes's Batman #25 - Zero Year: Dark City, Part Two review

The Old/New Batmobile

Here is my video review for Batman issue 25. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Batman #25 - Zero Year: Dark City, Part Two

Enter Doctor Death 0

This review was originally posted on my website Imagination Centre (here).So far this series has been outstanding and easily one of my favourites and so far Zero Year has been an amazing series, and a brilliant retelling of Batman's early years, and if it keeps up this pace it could easily become one of Scott Snyder's best Batman stories yet.PlotAs Gotham is in a blackout created by the Riddler a series of strange murders start happening, reintroducing an old villain in a new way.ReviewThis was ...