haydenclaireheroes's Batman #24 - Zero Year: Dark City, Part One review

Why Do You Love Gotham?

Here is my video review for Batman issue 24. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Batman #24 - Zero Year: Dark City, Part One

Final Showdown with the Red Hood Gang 0

This review was originally posted on my website Imagination Centre (here).This has been a series that I've enjoying since it first started, and this Zero Year storyline has been simply amazing so far. I have enjoyed how it's managed to give an unique origin for the Dark Knight, also giving exciting and entertaining events along the way.PlotAfter Bruce Wayne reveals himself to still be alive, Batman faces off against the Red Hood Gang once again.ReviewThis was an amazing issue, and quite possibly...