justiceleaguer99's Batman #22 - Zero Year: Secret City, Part Two; That One Time review

The man who will become the bat vs the man who will become the riddler

This is a really good issue , to check out my full review of the book click here --------------->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVIZzCGjsnA

Remember to comment, like, and subscribe

Other reviews for Batman #22 - Zero Year: Secret City, Part Two; That One Time

Bruce's War 0

This has been a series that I have really enjoyed, as being a big Batman fan it's nice to see the main Batman series doing well, which it has been since Death of the Family, with this story looking to be just as good, if not possibly better.PlotBruce continues battle against the Red Hood Gang, whilst his uncle, Philip Kane, and Edward Nigma conspire against him.That One TimeA 21 year old Bruce goes to a man named Sergei to further his training.ReviewThis was a brilliant issue, and although there...