haydenclaireheroes's Batman #21 - Zero Year: Secret City, Part One; Where the Hell Did He Learn to Drive?! review

Has Batman Year One Been told Too Many Times?

Here is my video review for Batman issue 21. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link to my video review:

Other reviews for Batman #21 - Zero Year: Secret City, Part One; Where the Hell Did He Learn to Drive?!

Batman 21 0

What made Bruce Wayne the man he is today? Scott Snyder seeks to answer that question.The GoodScott Snyder and company do it again! From the Court of Owls to The Death of The Family, Snyder has been busy in this title creating interesting and new adventures for Batman. However now, we see the origin story of how Bruce Wayne works to become the man we know today. Originally starting in Batman #0, this is one story not to miss!This issue being an origin story, Scott Snyder is pressured and motivat...