haydenclaireheroes's Batman #20 - Nowhere Man, Part 2 of 2; Ghost Lights, Part 2 of 2 review

Does Clayface know Batman's secret identity?

Here is my video review for Batman issue 20. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link to my video review:

Other reviews for Batman #20 - Nowhere Man, Part 2 of 2; Ghost Lights, Part 2 of 2

Wayne vs. Wayne 0

I'm a huge Batman fan, and have been extremely happy with how the series has been handled under the wing of Scott Snyder, these last couple of years, and although it's not always been perfect, it's always been unique, and interesting, and I can't wait to see what he has in store with Zero Year.PlotAfter being attacked by Clayface, Bruce, and Lucius Fox have to escape death, and Batman has to find a way of defeating this new and improved Clayface.Ghost Lights Part 2Batman, and Superman continue t...