guardiandevil801's Batman #2 - Trust Fall review

They Don't Exist!!!!

As Batman continues to invesigate the John Doe he helps a friend, but also faces a new opponent too. I like how Batman has upgraded his tech because he is smart and has to be one step head of everything. The story is getting more interesting and I loved how Batman beat up the crooks in the beginning of the story and how he fought Talon. Overall, I giving it a 5/5 because the story is getting more interesting, the art is spectacular, and Batman is still the coolest and badass superhero today. The ending was shocking and I can't wait to see more of Talon and the Court of Owls and see how Batman goes against them and how it will challenge him to protect Gotham too

Other reviews for Batman #2 - Trust Fall

The Anit-Bat 0

Last issue (#1 review)Batman appears to have developed an entirely new enemy, and he has a mystery to solve...Good:For a bit there I actually thought Bruce was gunna bite the bullet, so great job on the writing! The new villain! He strikes me as an anti-Batman. Joker is yin to the Dark Knight's yang and will probably be his biggest threat, but he's not an evil doppelganger. Flash has Prof. Zoom, Superman has Bizarro, Spider-man had Venom even Darkwing Duck had Negaduck- but I don't really feel b...

It Just Got Better 0

If you read the first issue, you can only but be on the edge of your seat. With issue two Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo took the intensity and story material to a whole new level. If you enjoyed the first issue as much as me, then you'll love the second even more.The GoodThis is one of the greatest titles of New 52. It has the proper amount of story material, while also giving great and incorporated artwork. Most New 52 titles that are being published currently need to be more like Batman. It is...