haydenclaireheroes's Batman #19 - Nowhere Man, Part 1 of 2; Ghost Lights, Part 1 of 2 review

Why Would Bruce Wayne Steal from a Bank?

Here is my video review for Batman issue 19. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link to the video review:

Other reviews for Batman #19 - Nowhere Man, Part 1 of 2; Ghost Lights, Part 1 of 2

Bruce Wayne... Criminal? 0

This is easily one of my favourite series that's out the now, and although being a huge Batman fan's probably the reason for that, the series itself is still brilliant, and although it's not always outstanding, it's always interesting, and usually entertaining.PlotThe Gotham City Police Department are outside a bank waiting for the robber to appear, and when the robber exits the bank, with a hostage, it's none other than... Bruce Wayne!Ghost Lights Part 1Batman is visited by Superman who is worr...