Mirror?

#1 Posted by zvex (14 posts) - - Show Bio

No posts on the Batgirl forum so I thought I'd be the first. Anyone else think that Mirror is really cool? He's possibly my favourite villain in The New 52 at the minute. He looks awesome, and has a pretty good back story, and I just think he feels quite classic.

Looking forward to #3 tomorrow

#2 Posted by TheOptimist (713 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm looking forward to #3 as well... I think the concept element is really cool... the biggest question I have at this point is whether Mirror will actually become a long-term rogue or whether Mirror is just standing in as a first arc villain... I'm hoping the former, but I'm not sure how exactly that can be executed... many of the new titles could benefit from a Rogues Gallery build-up, but that unfortunately either means failure or escape.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.